Collection, processing and use of data
The use of our website does not depend on registration. As with every website, our server automatically and temporarily collects and saves information in the server log files that are transmitted by the browser, unless this has been deactivated by you (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GMO). These include B. the IP address of the requesting computer, the website (URL) from which you are visiting us, the time of the server request as well as the browser type, browser version and operating system used of the requesting computer, the name of your Internet service provider and the name of yours retrieved page or file.
A personal evaluation of the server log files does not take place. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons by us at any point in time. This data will not be merged with other data sources. These data are evaluated exclusively to improve our offer and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
Data collection and processing of voluntarily provided data
The communication of personal data (e.g. surname, first name, e-mail address, address) by e-mail or via our website is generally done on a voluntary basis and is only collected if you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you have provided us with personal data, it will be used to process your inquiries and will only be processed for the purpose for which you have provided this data to us.
We will only pass on the personal data you have provided to third parties if
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims within the scope of the mandate processing and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights against us:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or you need to defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority (e.g. at the place of your residence, your place of work or the headquarters of this law firm).
Right to object
You also have the right to object if we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection against Direct mail is aimed. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection at any time, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like information, request information or would like to send us an objection to data processing, please send this by email to:
Attorney Dr. Florian Prugger, Bauerstraße 20, 80796 Munich, at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Note: As the law firm has fewer than 20 employees / professionals, the law stipulates that a data protection officer is not required.
Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration at any time – regardless of changes in the law, changes in case law or adjustments to the business model. The currently applicable data protection declaration can be called up at any time under Data protection declaration